The 7 chakra bracelet can be worn by anyone. It is a vesatile bracelet with healing properties. Each stone represents a chakra within the body. It is important to know and understand the chakras in order to achieve and maintain balance. Add you favorite essential oil for long lasting aromatherapy.
- 1st Chakra (Muladhara) : Red colored stone of the root; symbolizes safety, survival, grounding, nourishment from the Earth energy.
- 2nd Chakra (Swadhisthana): Orange colored stone of the sacral region; associated with emotions, creativity, sexuality, water, and flow.
- 3rd Chakra(Manioura): Yellow colored stone of the solar plexus ; it symbolizes mental activities, intellect, personal power, will.
- 4th Chakra (Anahata): Green colored chakra of the heart; connected with love, relating, integration, compassion.
- 5th Chakra (Vishudda): Blue turquoise colored chakra of the throat;symbolizes self expression, expression of truth, creative expression, communication, perfect form and patterns.
- 6th Chakra(Ajna) : Purple (or deep indigo blue) is the color of the third eye; it evokes intuition, extrasensory perception, inner wisdom.
- 7th (Sahasrara) white chakra color (or purple): White is the color of the crown chakra : associated with the universal, connection with spirituality, consciousness.